About Our Fund
Detailed due diligence forms the basis for all investment decisions. Our approach is global as renewable energy is now truly a worldwide industry. Prior to the release of any investment funds, the projects selected by the investment managers will undergo an extensive technical, legal and financial due diligence process. The fund invests in established companies holding pre-assigned projects with proven technologies to help significantly reduce project related risks.
The GRRE Fund will offer sophisticated and professional investors placements under the following terms:
- ? Fund type: Mutual Fund PCC (open ended)
- ? Asset class: Clean-Tech / Renewable Energy
- ? Investment focus: Waste to Energy / Renewables
- ? Geographical focus: Global
- ? Project locations: The Americas / Europe
- ? Recommended investment term: 5 to 10 years
- ? Investor type: Professional Investor
- ? Target IRR: 10 to 15% P.A.
- ? Minimum investment: USD10,000 or CCY equivalent
- ? Tax effective for offshore investors
- ? Redemption penalty: 5% (at directors discretion)
- ? Compulsory 18 month lock-in period